Family Petitions

Petitions for a family member to receive a green card (spouse, children, parents, brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens; spouse and children of U.S. residents).


Applications for naturalization or to obtain a certificate of citizenship.

Work Visas

Temporary work visas (H-1B visas, L visas, O visas, other H visas).

Labor Certification/Permanent Workers

PERM process (application with the Department of Labor), and I-140 application (petition for an alien to work in the United States on a permanent basis).

Motions for Reconsideration/Appeals

If your case has been denied, we can help you determine whether you can file a motion to reopen, a motion for reconsideration, or an appeal.

Application to Remove Conditions on Residence

If you obtained your permanent resident status (green card) through marriage and you were married for less than two years at the time of the application, an application to remove the conditions of your permanent residence is submitted before your conditional green card expires.

Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver

Foreign nationals who are not eligible to adjust status and have accrued unlawful presence in the United States, must obtain a waiver in order to come back to the United States after processing immigrant visas outside of the United States.

Affirmative Asylum

Individuals present in the United States who cannot return to their home country because of fear of persecution can apply for asylum within one year of entering the United States.

Removal Defense

Court representation for individuals facing deportation from the United States.

Other Cases

Fiancé(e) visas, religious visas, artist visas, and more.